Re:

Inge-Håvard Hunstad wrote:

> You can use a program called samba to authenticate Windows nt 4.0
> machines. Have a look at this page:
> http://www.unav.es/cti/ldap-smb-howto.html
> I don't think it is possible to authenticate Winnt 4.0ws without a
> program emulating the pdc functionality of a winnt server.

For what it is worth, the LDAP support in the Samba release
code is broken.  I'm working on that now and hopefully will get it
into the next release.  The URL given above is a HOWTO for LDAP
support in the experiemental source branches of Samba (SAMBA_TNG).

Cheers,
jerry
 \/    http://www.valinux.com    VA Linux Systems  gcarter@valinux.com
       http://www.samba.org      SAMBA Team            jerry@samba.org