[no subject]

hi,

i am just new to this list, so please don't flame me if you think this
question has been beaten to death.

i have openldap 1.2.10 up and running and my unix machines (using pam_ldap)
can be authenticated to the directory.  I would like to extend this to include
authentication for my microsoft windows nt 4.0 workstation sp6 machines.  is
this possible?  every where on the net seems to suggest that this is possible,
but i have not found a location that definitively answers the question, and if
yes, how to do it. Anyone here know an answer and a product
(freeware/shareware/commercial) that can do this?

thanks in advance,
steve