Re: LMDB file size, again

> You're being stupid.

let's say I am stubborn. As I mentioned, I have the requirement that the user be
able to copy the database file away on their USB stick (or send it via email,
for that matter). With SQLite, that is no problem. But with LMDB under Windows
the user is looking at a huge file, which will be unacceptable in all
likelihood. I also must allow the user to copy using file system tools, and not
some custom utility.

So I take it that LMDB is simply not designed or suitable for such a scenario.