Re: Another try (scalability, usage)

Michael Ströder wrote:

> Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> >
> > Using OpenLDAP (with minor changes) for a big company internal
> > security.
>
> Can you explain "with minor changes" a bit further?

Well, I needed to implement an ldap gateway way before it was added in
OpenLDAP-2.0,
and I maintained it throughout ldap-3.3 to openldap-1 and so; then,
since we are keeping
our server updated based on info on a SQL server in a loose way, I added
a few hooks to help
maintaining consistency (there is a lot to do, however before we have
something shippable,
and since OpenLDAP-2.0 is likely to outdate all the work, it sounds like
I'll need to start again)

Pierangelo
<ando@sys-net.it>