Re: special letters

At 11:25 AM 5/9/00 +0200, Juan Miguel de los Ríos wrote:
>    Thank you for help me , I was reading the documentation about
>ldap-chatset  but i haven't found a
>satisfactory solution.
>Now I'm  working with PHP 3 and I'm inserting new
>entries with the ldap functions...
>What  must I do to use UTF-8 encoded or another set of Unicode?, What must
>I change?, Where must I change?...

I presume you are using OpenLDAP 1.x... which is LDAPv2...
you need to use T.61.  See the archives of the software
mailing list for details.

As far as how to manage character set using PHP3 LDAP API,
I'd suggest asking PHP3'ers [after checking with their
FAQ/list archives].  <http://www.php.net/>, I believe.