Re: special letters

    Thank you for help me , I was reading the documentation about
ldap-chatset  but i haven't found a
satisfactory solution. Now I'm  working with PHP 3 and I'm inserting new
entries with the ldap functions...
What  must I do to use UTF-8 encoded or another set of Unicode?, What must
I change?, Where must I change?...

Thank you very much...