Finding Objects

Hi All,

Another silly question.....

How would we list all objects that are members of a certain Object
Class?

Let's say we have a custom object class called 'aaaPerson' but it has
only three allowed attributes and no required ones.

It is however a subclass of 'inetOrgPerson' which has requirements for
'cn' etc...

My question, if cn=Jim Bob is a member of object class aaaPerson but has
none of the optional attributes in his object, can we find him as a
member of 'aaaPerson'?

Sorry if this is a silly question, but sometimes it's the only way to
learn (and stop hassling all of you!)

Darren