Object Properties

Hi All,

Just general questions as I'm still learning all of the OpenLDAP.....

1)    An object class definition MUST include ALL attributes it requires
and allows as there is no object class inheritance (no parent or
superior classes)?

2)     An object can be a member of multiple object classes but must
obey all require rules of those object classes.
        e.g.    an object cn=Jim Bob can be a member of object classes
'person' and 'mailRecipient' as long as the object
        contains the required attributes as defined in the object class
schema

I hope I don't offend anyone with the simplicity of the questions but i
can't seem to find a direct answer anywhere.

TIA
Darren Ward