RE: Getting around the single-threaded syncrepl model?

--On Friday, November 20, 2015 4:23 PM +0000 "Bannister, Mark" <Mark.Bannister@morganstanley.com> wrote:

Thanks Quanah, but I don't see how that addresses any of my questions.
We don't need delta-syncrepl because we are not changing individual
attributes.  We typically add or delete entire objects.

Then you are correct, you don't need it for the reduced bandwidth. But you may still want it given it's been reliable for replication, which has not been my experience with syncrepl.

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.