Re: Building for windows. Again.

Kristoffer Sjögren wrote:
Yep, the commit fixes the problem. Thanks Howard!

The only question now - what is "modified" in the Java UTF-8 encoding?

On Fri, Nov 20, 2015 at 2:14 AM, Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com> wrote:
Kristoffer Sjögren wrote:

Changing CharacterSet in the build file doesn't affect the garbled path.

I tried to use explicit GetStringChars from the JNI code but with same
result.

Any pointers? I'm running short of ideas..

Looks like we need to use UTF-8, as in ITS#7992. I've just merged that patch
into mdb.master, see if that works better. You should use GetStringUTFChars.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 11:55 PM, Kristoffer Sjögren <stoffe@gmail.com>