Re: Building for windows. Again.

Kristoffer Sjögren wrote:
Hi

I'm trying to build LMDB with Java/JNI bindings with Visual C++
Project Builder 9.00.30729 (vcbuild).

Unfortunately, vcbuild don't ship with inttypes.h, stdint.h, or a sane
ssize_t. So I searched around and found a few candidates [1] of
inttypes.h and stdint.h that seems to be working for py-lmdb.

However, unistd.h seems broken for windows - and the python guys use
python.h instead.

Any ideas where I might find a good unistd.h?

I see you have one already - what is wrong with it, what definitions are missing?

Cheers,
-Kristoffer

[1] https://github.com/deephacks/lmdbjni/tree/master/lmdbjni-win64/headers

--