RE: accesslog purge starves kerberos kdc authentications

I wasn't sure if doing it more frequently would amortize the load to the point where it did not impact production, or simply break production more often :). I guess I'll have to give it a try and see.

> You also don't note what slapd backend you're using (bdb, hdb, mdb).  bdb &
> hdb in particular are much slower, write wise, than mdb.  And you don't
> note your OpenLDAP version, either...

Sorry, we are running the latest and greatest 2.4.41 with the latest and greatest mdb backend :).

Thanks…