Re: Lag in LDAP updates

There is no such behavior built into Netscape Directory Server, and I do
not know of any bugs like this in the server.  Maybe you are doing some
caching on the client side?  Or something else is going on.  Here is a
good starting point for assistance with Netscape/iPlanet Directory
Server:

http://www.iplanet.com/support

If you send me a small amount of sample code via private mail I will
take a look also.

--
Mark Smith
Directory Product Development / iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions