LDAPv3 clients

Hi!

Perhaps a trivial question but...what LDAPv3 clients are available?
I think many LDAP users/developers would like a list of clients that
could be used for testing with OpenLDAP server or modified versions
(like mine) of it.

I checked archives but couldnt find anything useful. I could use the
binaries in OpenLDAP package but they use v2 protocol and are kinda
messy(textoutput, no structured results e.t.c.).

Possible to use netscape as LDAPv3 client? If so....how?(direct URL
doesnt work with bindname e.t.c./addressbook fails for the same reason)

Internet Explorer/Lotus Notes/Outlook Express ?

Really greatful for any such list of LDAPv3 (and LDAPv2 aswell I guess)
clients.

My contribution is swix (a X.500 incl. LDAPv2 client) with an quite
useful and simple (and structured) interface.
It can be found at
                        ftp://ftp.sunet.se/pub/x500/swix/

and was made by Umea University in Sweden
--
sincerely

Mikael Grehn
M.Sc