Re: Are you happy to recommend OpenLDAP to others?

On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 andre.asbjornsen@telenor.com wrote:

> Where can I find info on solutions made where OpenLDAP is involved? Would
> like to know if OpenLDAP has performes as expected and if OpenLDAP can be
> recommended in a solution where uptime and response time is important.

The place where I last worked (a largish urban university) has pretty much
completely replaced NIS/YP with OpenLDAP. The sysadmins seem very happy
with it.

Regards,
Todd

Todd Ellner                     tellner@northwest.com
Autobahn Internet Services      www.northwest.com
Phone: (503) 639-2727           Fax: (503) 639-0807