basedn and design issues

I'm designing a database for a ISP, and I have a little logistic
problem. We are to supply services (mail/web mainly) for a number
of companies in a number of countries and cities.

I first started with our own company, and ended up with this dn:

        ou=*,o=Modular Telecom,c=SE

Then I tried (on 'paper') to add the next company (our daughter
company) like this:

        ou=*,o=Air2Net,c=SE

(etc, etc).. This is not very 'future prof', as I'd like to have
the city there to..

        x=*,y=Company,z=City,c=Country

X, y and z is where my worries are, what's to put there? Is it
possible to have to 'o's in a dn, something like this:

        ou=*,o=Modular Telecom,o=Gothenburg,c=SE
        ou=*,o=Air2Net,o=Gothenburg,c=SE
        ou=*,o=Whatever Inc,o=Stockholm,c=SE
        ou=*,o=Some other company,o=Paris,c=FR
        etc

And how do I set up the basedn? That is, if I use a graphical
browser to BROWSE all what's in OUR database. Is there a better
way to design this?

Kennedy Soviet assassination smuggle kibo NORAD CIA SEAL Team 6
Serbian class struggle Delta Force Ft. Meade North Korea jihad
strategic