Re: backup

This question is more appropriate for the OpenLDAP-software list.
Please redirect further discussions there.

To do a backup of an LDAP server, take the server down and
dump the filesystem or use ldbmcat to generate an LDIF
representation of each database.

You should not attempt to backup the server while it is
as the quality of the backup cannot be guaranteed.

	Kurt

----
Kurt D. Zeilenga		<kurt@boolean.net>
Net Boolean Incorporated	<http://www.boolean.net/>