Re: Production use of OpenLDAP

Ben Collins wrote:
> Right now it supports user entries for ~500 developers, including account
> info, PGP and SSH RSA keys. The archive directory will contain entries
> for some 4000 seperate software packages from some 3000 seperate sources,
> with seperate entries for each version and each architecture supported (in
> the range of 8 entries for each package right now).

How do you maintain the integrity of your data,
that is, how do you check that references between
different objects are kept intact and up-to-date,
that attributes get only valid values and the like?

Kristian

--
Kristian Köhntopp, NetUSE Kommunikationstechnologie GmbH
Siemenswall, D-24107 Kiel, Germany, +49 431 386 436 00