ERR_employeeadd {'info': 'modifications require authentication', 'desc': 'Strong(er) authentication required'}

Hello!
I have slapd 2.4.39 and python 2.6
I tried to create an user via python when I tried do that with root permission - it's OK. But when I did this with config in slapd.conf "access to * by group.exact="cn=LDAP_admins,ou=Roles,ou=Groups,dc=exadel,dc=com" write"

I have an error " ERR_employeeadd {'info': 'modifications require authentication', 'desc': 'Strong(er) authentication required'} "

I tried to use " l.protocol_version = ldap.VERSION{2,3} " via 389 port
My function for adding ldif is :
l = ldap.initialize(server)
l.simple_bind(username, ldapsrvpassword)
def employeeadd():
        ldif = modlist.addModlist(attrs)
        l.add_s(dn,ldif)

Will be very appreciate for any help

--
With Best Wishes
Andrei Valoshyn

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that using, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender and delete this email.