Re: Controlling rootdn access

--On Tuesday, November 10, 2015 8:36 AM +0100 Michael Hierweck <michael@hierweck.de> wrote:

On 09.11.2015 22:54, Michael Ströder wrote:

You cannot remotely authenticate as rootdn without rootpw directive.

I'd expect you could via a SASL mechanism, actually. It'd probably take some work.

This reminds me of my first question:

How can the olcRootPW-Attribute be deleted?

But I can't delete the olcRootPW attribute from the olcDatabase
object:

ldap_modify: Inappropriate matching (18)
	additional info: modify/delete:
	olcRootPW: no equality matching rule

We have an open ITS for adding additional matching rules. What is your actual delete command that you're running though?

Platform Architect
Zimbra, Inc.