Antw: Re: accesslog purge starves kerberos kdc authentications

>>> "Paul B. Henson" <henson@acm.org> schrieb am 05.11.2015 um 03:27 in
Nachricht
<20151105022754.GI3408@bender.unx.cpp.edu>:
> On Wed, Nov 04, 2015 at 07:46:47AM +0100, Michael Ströder wrote:
>
>> Do you have an eq-index on the reqStart attribute as recommended
>> in slapo-accesslog(5)?
>
> Yes:
>
> index default eq
> index entryCSN,objectClass,reqEnd,reqResult,reqStart

I use the following additional indexes, but I run some specific queries on the
database (my database is hdb):
olcDbIndex: entryUUID eq
olcDbIndex: reqResult eq
olcDbIndex: reqDN eq
olcDbIndex: reqMod sub
olcDbIndex: reqType eq
olcDbIndex: reqAuthzID eq

And I do not have an index on entryCSN.

Maybe you have an I/O bottleneck? Could you try (for a test) to put the
accesslog into a RAM disk? What filesystem are you using? Special mount
options?

Regards,
Ulrich