Re: Developing modules

dev wrote:
Hi,
I'd like to take a stab at porting the radius contrib module to FreeRadius.
Can someone point me in the direction of documentation for the openldap module
format?  I see there is init_module() and term_module() defined in the source
for the modules I've looked at but the rest is guesswork. I've poked around
Google a bit but only so far ran across a post in 2011 asking the same question.
Thanks

There is no particular format. Since you're porting an existing module you don't need to worry about it anyway, just keep the existing structure and fix what needs to be ported.

--
  -- Howard Chu