Re: "memberof" function for memberUid attribute.

Andi Zulfadli wrote:
> Thank you very much for your respond.
>
> So, what your recommended ways that i have to do Sir?

Use a hybrid group schema and use slapo-memberof.

Example 'aeGroup':

( 1.3.6.1.4.1.5427.1.389.100.6.1
  NAME 'aeGroup'
  DESC 'AE-DIR: Group entry'
  SUP ( groupOfEntries $ posixGroup $ groupOfURLs $ aeObject )
  STRUCTURAL MUST description )

You can leave out "groupOfURLs $ aeObject".

You have to take care to keep 'member' and 'memberUID' in sync. OpenLDAP's
slapo-constraint can be helpful for that too.

Ciao, Michael.

--
Michael Ströder                 Klauprechtstr. 11
Dipl.-Inform.                   D-76137 Karlsruhe, Germany