Newbie SASL Question...

Hi,

	Sorry for such a newbie question, but we're all newbies at one
time, aren't we?  In any case, I have succeeded in compiling the
software (right now, I am working on version 2.0.27) with SASL support.
However, when I try to actually connect with SASL authentication, I am
getting the following error:

	ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such attribute

	Now, I've found this under the 'common errors' part of the FAQ,
but unfortunately the FAQ only tells me -what- has 'gone wrong', and
not how to fix it.  I understand that there's no supportedSASLMechanism
attribute in the root DSE, which is all well and good, but -how- do I
go about adding that attribute to the DSE?  Do I have to recompile?  Is
it something I can load via ldapadd or slapadd? Or?

	Any help would be greatly appreciated....

							Brendan

--
Brendan McKenna			       Email: brendan.mckenna@taringold.ie
Development Strategist		       Phone: +353-61-338177