Re: LDAP authentication over SSL with openldap 2.0.7

Happened to me before. I'm not sure exactly of the problem, but check the default
referral and make sure it doesn't point to the server you're already on. Also
check the updateref referral and make sure that is correctly configured. Not sure
what else to think.