Netscape roaming only partially

We have been using Netscape roaming profiles with openldap at our
location and it generally works file.  However, there are very specific
preferences that don't seem to be saved or restored when roaming.  The
three that have been more apparent are:

1. Personal address books sometimes disappear
2. Location of signature file never saves
3. Sent and Unsent Message folders in Messenger always return to the
default location of Local Mail even after being changed to the IMAP
server.

Other than these setting everything else seems to roam fine.  We don't
store any Netscape preferences locally, so everything a client needs
must be downloaded.

Has anyone else using either openldap or Netscape Directory Server for
roaming profiles noticed these problems.

--
Dave Brodin
Lead Systems Engineer