Global Authentication

Hey,

This is pretty wierd, but ..

I want to have our win2k/NT file servers, which operate as pdc/bdcs,
authenticate people at their windows logins. Easy enough.

I want to use openldap (PAM) to authenticate our linux users (and a few other
things as well such as our web servers and our qmail server). Easy enough.

I want them to be the same database.

How can I do this? I am assuming that in some way I can have NT become an ldap
client that funnels requests to the openldap servers.

Does anybody have any suggestions or experience with this?

thanks.

T H E	I N T E R N E T   M A R K E T I N G   C E N T E R
Gary Richardson 			   gary.richardson@marketingtips.com
System Administrator