Re: keywords

At 10:00 AM 10/10/00 +0200, Joerg Henner wrote:
>On Mon, 09 Okt 2000, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>
>>>is there a list of keywords around - in the RFCs nor in any HOWTOs i found
>>>them....any URLs are welcome...
>>I haven't a clue as to what you refer to when you say "keywords"...
>>so I'll just direct you to the General LDAP FAQ:
>>        http://www.openldap.org/faq/?file=3
>
>well, the ObjectClass'es have different identifiers just like "mailto" or
>"mailacceptinggeneralid" (last is also used within postfix we found).
>
>those i mean with "keywords" *smile*. hope you now understand better what i
>mean...

These are the names of LDAP schema elements (object classes, attribute
types, syntaxes, etc.).  Hence, I assume you are looking for listings
of available schema elements.  Besides the RFCs (2252, 2256, others),
there are a number of sites which provide browsable schema listings.

This answer provides a list of some of these sites:
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=220

Kurt