Re: How to get schema ?

On Tue, 29 Feb 2000, jacek czerwinski wrote:

# Question: What do You think about didderent backend serving schema
# info ?

	You mean using something other than LDAP itself to move the LDAP
info around?  If so, I'd say do whatever makes sense in your installation.
For me, there was no more convenient way to move the data around.  I've
got multiple machines serving LDAP for the same base with different
firewall policies making it hard to move stuff around.  Since LDAP
replication is clearly allowed, that's the most logical tool for me to use
to propagate my config info.

	Let me reemphasize the word ``hack'' here, though.  I, in no way
suggest this is the correct way to do this kinda thing, but until the
right thing is available to me, it's what I'm doing.  :)

--
dustin sallings                            The world is watching America,
http://2852210114/~dustin/                 and America is watching TV.