Bind DNS vs LDAP vs Win2000 DNS n Active directory

Hi all!

Can I share information about dns zones in a ldap server?.

I have a Windows 2000 DNS + Active directory and bind 8 i want share domain
zones of bind with Winnt DNS in order to let Windoze DNS manage records
about active directory objects an bind manage my current setup and use both
as a unique dns (dual configuration?).

I think they can appear as a unique dns perhaps Bind redirecting anything it
doesnt know to win DNS and mergin zone updates by means of ldap.

Must I to use ldap as a store for both or im taking the wrong approach?

Thanks in advance!
Angel J. Alvarez Miguel                 <angel.alvarez@uah.es>
Servicios Informaticos. Area de Sistemas  91 - 885 47 04
Universidad de Alcala