Re: general schema questions

>  What are the "st" and "audio", attributes ?

st = state
audio = well, audio....eg a .wav file
see...
http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/attribute.phtml

>  I should put users home page URL's into "labeledURI" ?

If you like. The "label" is optional and goes on the end of the url, like:
labeledURI: http://someurl This is a Label.

When you view the entry using the Windows Address Book (ie Outlook Express)
version 5, the "General" tab will display the web page at http://someurl ,
and will display "This is a Label" above the page.

Are there any
>         other uses for the labeledURI ?

Yes....
http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/attribute.phtml?attribute=labeledURI

I'm thinking of using it to provide a link to a web page where:
a) Attributes that WAB can't display can be shown (employeeNumber, userID
etc).
b) The user can edit certain attributes of their own entry.

>  Is there a recommended field for "Job" or "Position" ?

title.....shows as "Job Title" in WAB

Cheers
Graeme
www.jade.co.nz