Re: Five fundamental questions from a newbie

We are currenlty useing Samba as a pdc for an hibrid network of NT
Workstation and 98 clients.  It works great.  We are just now starting to
add the LDAP support.  Should be quite benificial.

Sean Cook
Systems Analyst
Edutest.com

Phone: 804.673.2253    1.888.335.8378