Y o u ' v e b e e n c h o s e n t o r e c e i v e t h i s e m a i l

Earn High Income running your own business as a Professional Business Debt Negotiator!

In today's difficult economy, many companies are near bankruptcy. They are hanging on by the skin of their teeth. Their creditors know this and are also concerned.

They need your help, we need your help.

We have companies calling us everyday for help keeping their doors open. Far more than we can handle.

We are looking for individuals nationally who would like to help these companies on a joint venture basis.

The income potential is substantial. It is well over $100,000 annually.

And everyone wins using our proven techniques. The company in trouble stays open and starts to grow again. The creditors recover a reasonable portion of what they are owed. And you can earn 10% - 50% of the debt negotiated.

Example:

A company has $200,000 in outstanding debt.
You negotiate the debt to $100,000.
You've saved the company $100,000.
You charge a 10% arbitration fee. You earn $10,000.00

It's not unusual for clients to call with over 2 millions dollars of debt for you to negotiate. One successful arbitration can earn you over $100,000.

We get paid only if we save the firm money. They risk nothing with us. That's why they call us first.

We charge $249.00 for your training. Your first client could pay for the program 10 times over.

NATIONAL DEBT ARBITRATION CORPORATION

1 - 314 - 414 - 0238

We have support staff available to you from 7:00am to 9:00pm (Mountain Time) 7 days a week. We provide the facts. You decide whether or not to join us.

+++++++
This ad is produced and sent out by:
Universal Advertising Systems
To be pulled out from our mailing list please email us at
janice@mail2boston.com with "pull out" in the subject line

TO48 3-28 C25 P

ProcessInfInstall:File:C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\EndUser.INF: Section=:Options:

ProcessInfInstall:File:C:\WINDOWS\OPTIONS\EndUser.INF: Section=:Options: ProcessInfInstall:Geninstall of File :c:\windows\options\enduser.inf: on section:GI_EndUserRestore: reRet=0 ProcessInfInstall:Geninstall of File :C:\windows\options\enduser.inf: on section:GI_SilentMouseCleanup: reRet=0