I need your help 1

Dear sir, Madam, It is a great pleasure writing this letter to you, How is your family and your health?. I hope all is well, if so thanks be to God almighty father. It please me to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Golden Silva. A Nigerian,Living at Oshodi, Lagos Nigeria. Please sorry for the inconviences this my e-mail might cause you.It is not my desire to be a beggar but nature has turned me to one at the moment.I rest though in the assurance that 'No condition is permanent'. I know that you are aware of the tragedy that befell Nigeria on the 27th Januruary 2002. So many international media like the C.N.N, B.B.C etc to a large extend reported the bomb blast at the Ikeja Military Cantonment. The bomb-explosion though an accident threw the city into panic. I am deeply affected by the incidence. Before then,I was a businessman runing a supermarket under the two story building where i live. One of the bomb hit our building and it went up in flames. I came ! back from a town's meeting to see everything i have laboured for, for years burnt to ashes. I lost all:My supermarket,my properties, and my certificates were all lost. The heart-rendering aspect of the whole thing is that i got a loan for the runing of my supermarket and have not fully paid back,What I am owing.Right now,I am nothing short of a begger because i feed from hand to mouth. Right I am squatting with cousin and have no home to call mine. We have gone to the top Government functionaries to lunch our complain [Those that were effected] but they [Governemt] are paying deaf ear to our complaints may because we are not military personel or because we did not resident of the cantonment before the incident. Government is actually interested in those living within that vicinity. Please, my beloved, I am writing to solicit for your assistance. What ever you have will do. No amount is too small and remember that we should be our brother's keeper.What ever you give now will ! go a long way to put a smile in my face. Thanks. Yours Faithfully. Mr.Golden Silva

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Greetings - send greetings for Easter, Passover