The $10,000 Money Club, International Membership$$$ Time:4:00:47 PM

IT'S TIME TO LIVE YOUR DREAMS!
THE MOST HONEST ONE TIME PAY PROGRAM AVAILABLE!
WE SHOW YOU THE MONEY!

FINALLY a MLM Gifting Program that CAN'T FAIL, because we do all the work and Guarantee Your Success! We print all the Flyers, we stuff all the Envelopes, and we do all the mailing using our own Exclusive mailing list.

We guarantee each participant 10 people in their Downline, because we mail until each participant has 10 people no matter how many flyers we have to mail. YOU CAN'T FAIL!!! You may also do mailings on your own and increase the speed of your gifts. Just imagine for one minute, First Class Stamps are now 34 cents, email is free. You can send your information as a Sponsor and your id number to any number of people via email, the earnings are truely unlimited. There has never been a program like this! Making $$$ from your computer has never been so easy!

JOIN INSTANTLY!

INTERESTED, GO TO OUR WEBSITE LISTED BELOW!

Our Email Address: merchants4all@aol.com

*****
http://www.geocities.com/universal_dc2002/
*****

This is a 100% HONEST and CONTROLLED program that will insure you $10.000 in Gifts. Our participants usually start receiving their Gifts in a few short months. There are Thousands of New Participants joining Weekly and with Only Three Levels, Everything Moves INCREDIBLY FAST!

THIS PROGRAM IS LEGAL, ETHICAL, MORAL, HONEST, AND CONTROLLED
YOU CAN'T LOSE!
FORGET THE REST, JOIN THE BEST!

When you join our Club, your membership price includes receiving the Powerful "INTERNET INSIDER SECRETS CD, Over $1000,00 Value". We will also send a $10 Gift from you to the person in the #1 position on your flyer.

Your Membership Includes:
Two Personal Camera-Ready copy of the Universal Direct Club Flyer with your name and ID# at position #3.

An Emailing List Of over 5,000,000 Opportunity Seeker's Names. ($500.00)

Over 125 Profits-Making Reports (Volume I) with full reproductions rights ($89 value).

Internet CD with Sending Software and over 350,000 email names of Opportunity Seekers ($275 value).

INTERNET INSIDER SECRETS CD (The Power Pack Ultra CD-Rom), you can print out over 5,000 pages of how-to information with reprint rights as a bonus for your membership into our exclusive club ($500 value). Total Value Of Over $1000,00.

Why Join Our Club?
Proven Winning Track Record!
Only $41.00 One Time Fee!
$10,000 Within A Short Period! Join Up To 2 Immediate Family Members For Only $30.00.
(A Saving of $22.00)!
Now Beginning Global Expansion!
Will Experience Tremendous Growth Well Into The Next Decade!
Commission Pays Daily!
You Can Contact Other Members As You Please!
An Extremely Simple Yet Brilliant System!
Create Tremendous Profits In A Very Short Time!
Professionally & Self-Monitored!
All Products Valued Over $1.000.00!
All Major Credit Cards Accepted!
Registration Via Fax 24 Hours
! Much, Much More!

"THIS IS HOW IT WORKS"
Position 3. You join and we Postal mail and Email until you have "10" Participants.....10

Position 2. We Postal Mail & Email until they have 10 Participants Each.....10 X 10 = 100

Position 1. We Postal Mail & Email until they have 10 Participants Each.....100 X 10 = 1,000

Those 1,000 Participants Give You $10.00 EACH = .............$10.000

YOU NOW HAVE $10,000!!!
When you have 10 people in your Downline, you will be notified by Universal Direct and you may rejoin the program and start your second cycle!

EACH PARTICIPANT WILL RECEIVE $10,000 IN GIFTS!!!

SIMPLY FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!

(1)Dump Out & Print or type your personal information in the Box Below, or go to our secured website where we accept credit card and checks orders. We also take membership payment via 24 Fax.

There after, you will be able to get started with 24 to 48 hours You will be emailed all membership information within the time period mentioned above, and have access to our website. You will be able to direct anyone you wish to sign up with your membership number instantly.

(2) Enclose or make your payment for $20 & 60 First Class Postage Stamps. ($10 for person in #1 position & $10 for setup and monitoring fee). Or Enclose or make your payment instantly via our instant order form for $41 and We'll buy the stamps.

(Foreign orders $9.00 EXTRA _ U.S. Funds and Stamps only).

When we receive your application you will be sent a camera ready copy of a flyer similar to this one with your name in the Sponsor Box and your Security Number in the #3 position via E-mail.

Your Sponsor: Donny A. Watson
Position #1 118AHW
Position #2 315CGT
Position #3 582DAW

"YOUR TOTAL INVESTMENT $41.00"
WE DO ALL POSTAL & E-MAILINGS USING OUR OWN EXCLUSIVE MAILING
LIST TO GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS!

To Join via postal mail, please send to the below address. Make payable to Universal Direct.

Universal Direct
4132 Pompton Ct.
Dayton, Ohio 45405

Order by 24 Hour Fax!!! (937) 275-3741

*****
Important Credit Card Information! Please Read Below!

* Credit Card Address, City, State and Zip Code, must match billing address to be processed.

___Yes I would like to join Universal Direct.

___Membership Cost: $41.00

___Membership Cost, Plus 1: $71.00

________________________________
Member's Name

___Membership Cost, Plus 2: $101.00

________________________________
Member's Name

Shipping & Handling Fee (US): $5.50
Shipping & Handling Fee (FOREIGN): $9.50

CHECK____ MONEYORDER____ VISA____ MASTERCARD____ AmericanExpress___ Debt Card___

Name_______________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Address____________________________________________________
(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

City,State,Zip(As it appears on Check or Credit Card)

Country

(Credit Card Number)

Expiration Month_____ Year_____

Authorized Signature

*****

If Shipping Address Is Different From The Billing Address Above, Please Fill Out Information Below.

Shipping City,State,Zip

Country

Email Address & Phone Number(Please Write Neat)

Universal Direct Policy: This Club Is For Serious People Who Want To Make Great Money. No Refunds or adjustments can be made after processing, due to each Member being paid immedately and the Value of The Insiders CD of over $1,000. You cannot receive a refund from Universal Direct nor will you receive a refund by requesting a "chargeback" from your Credit Card Company.