FW: This could mean a lot of money to you

-In this issue-          ss24

Obtain money from your Uncollected Judicial Judgments

Collect on your unpaid Child Support

Reduce your Business Debt by over 50% to 80%

Enhanced Background Check and Pre-Employment Screening

**********
National Business Contacts Journal, Volume 9, March 2002
Your monthly journal of little known, highly valuable business
and personal services companies.

Please see below for more details on each company.

**********
Obtain money from your Uncollected Judicial Judgments

You may have cash you could receive and didn't realize it.
Many people and companies have Money Judgments which they
have never received any money from or they have received
only a small fraction of the amount they are due.
We are interested in handling judgments in your area.
Some judgments we purchase out right. Some we work on at
no cost to you and you receive a percentage of every
dollar collected. If you or someone you know has an
uncollected judgment then give us a call at our toll free number.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

We can be reached Toll free at 1-888-248-7093 in the US
or if you are in Canada call 1-310-842-3521.
You can call 24 hours per day.

**********

Collect on your unpaid Child Support

We collect Child Support AND OUR SERVICES COST YOU NOTHING!!!

Do you or someone you know need help collecting your child support payments?
We have strong interest in uncollected Child Support in your
City and Area. We are the largest firm in the world specializing in the
Collection of Child Support.

Currently we are processing millions of dollars worth of Child Support in
the United States alone. We have associate offices in virtually every city
in the US and in most foreign countries.

Let us help you collect what your children are due!

Please call 1 877 306 6599 8am to 5pm MST Mon-Sat.
Consultants are waiting for your call...
Contact us now for more information.
You have absolutely nothing to lose!!!

**********

Reduce your Business Debt by over 50% to 80%

ATTENTION BUSINESS OWNER OR OPERATOR

NEED IMPROVED CASH FLOW?

We will pay your bills by negotiating with your
creditors for Big Discounts. Deduct 50%, 70% and
80% off your business debt.

What's the cost to you?

Our fee is a flat percentage of what you save,
so you're always in a net savings position.

No results! NO fee!

Call today for your free consultation
1-877-329-6729

**********
Enhanced Background Check and Pre-Employment Screening

We Run FULL NATIONAL Asset & Background Searches.

24 hour OR LESS Turn Around Time.

What do you REALLY Know about your Employee?
What do you REALLY Know about your Lover?
What do you REALLY Know about your Baby Sitter?
What do you REALLY Know about your Business Associate?

You NEED to protect yourself! AMERICA FIND the TRUTH!

WE CHECK PEOPLE OUT THOROUGHLY & PROFESSIONALLY!

In 24 hours OR LESS we can tell you everything to allow you to make an informed decision!!

** SSN confirmation PLUS any Aliases used.
** All addresses the person has used in past 15 plus years.
** All Real Estate owned in past 15 years PLUS deed transfer/Tax assessor data.
** All Corporations & DBA's owned in past 18 years PLUS free reports on them.
** All Bankruptcies, Judgments and Tax Liens covering past 15 years.
** All Residents of Household, Neighbors, Associates, & Family members.
** Felony & Misdemeanor Convictions (optional service).
** All UCC Filings.
** Much Much More!

Do NOT go uninformed. Let AmericaFind tell you the TRUTH!

Our typical search costs $45.00

REMEMBER-WE CHECK PEOPLE OUT FOR YOU!!

Please call 1-503-345-9235 to speak with an investigator now!!

WE ALSO DO MISSING PERSON SEARCHES

RESULTS GUARANTEED OR NO CHARGE!

You NEED to protect yourself! AMERICA FIND the TRUTH!

++++++++
This Journal is produced and transmitted by:
National Business Contacts Journal
To be  e l i m i n a t e d  out from our list please write vicky78@mail2andy.com
with "eliminate" in the subject line
++++++++

In 24 hours OR LESS we can tell you everything to allow you to make an informed decision!!