VoIP Report Release

We are writing to alert you to ICA Syndicate's Business Intelligence Reporting focused on the VoIP industry and marketplace.  ICA Syndicate's "VoIP Suite" includes three recent reports that address the major inhibitors to VoIP deployment and explore in depth key facilitating developments - ENUM and MIDCOM - that will help encourage VoIP's adoption in the Enterprise market.  These reports forecast the future of the VoIP industry, its competitive landscape and the impact on the overall telecom and Internet industry, while including primers on the various technologies.

Executive summaries of the three reports that comprise the VoIP Suite can be accessed using the links below:

Voice Over IP- An Enterprising Solution?
http://www.icasyndicate.com/html_reports/ica_bi_voip_extract.html

Middlebox Communication: An Intelligent Move to the Network
http://www.icasyndicate.com/html_reports/ica_bi_midcom_extract.html

The Single Common ENUM DNS- Golden Tree or Golden Noose?
http://www.icasyndicate.com/html_reports/ica_bi_enum_extract.html

The VoIP Suite in its entirety can now be purchased at a great savings over the cost of the three individual reports:
http://www.icasyndicate.com/html_reports/ica_bi_voipsuite.html

We hope that you will review these important documents and look forward to the potential of working with your company. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

ICA Syndicate
www.icasyndicate.com

To unsubscribe to future ICA Syndicate product offerings please reply to this email with UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.