L o o k a n d f e e l 1 0 - 2 0 y e a r s y o u n g e r

Become more attractive and much more desirable, Guaranteed!

GH1 Human Growth Hormone offers many benefits including * Reduce body fat and build lean muscle without exercise! * Enhance sexual performance * Remove wrinkles and cellulite * Lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol profile * Improve sleep, vision and memory * Restore hair color and growth * Strengthen the immune system * Increase energy and cardiac output .
For more information see GH1 below.

"Attraxx" Sexually Attract Women instantly with nature's secret weapon...Pheromones!!
For more information see "Attraxx" below.

Snore Eliminator to help solve Snoring problems using all natural ingredients to help you and your mate sleep!
For more information see Snore Eliminator below.

GH1

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO LOOK AND FEEL 10-20 YEARS YOUNGER?

Would you be interested In:
* INCREASING ENERGY LEVELS
* INCREASING SEXUAL POTENCY & FREQUENCY
* INCREASING YOUR MUSCLE STRENGTH while REDUCING BODY FAT &WRINKLES

OF COURSE YOU WOULD!

GH1 promises to give many people a new start on their life and a brighter outlook for their future.

GH1 has been successfully used in the medical community for over 30 years and has been studied for over 60 years. Edmonds Chein M.D. and L. Cas Terry Ph.D., tested over 800 individuals and reported in their 1995 study that GH1 has substantial benefits and no side effects.

In thousands of clinical studies, GH1 has been shown to accomplish the following:
* Reduce body fat and build lean muscle without exercise!
* Enhance sexual performance
* Remove wrinkles and cellulite
* Lower blood pressure and improve cholesterol profile
* Improve sleep, vision and memory
* Restore hair color and growth
* Strengthen the immune system
* Increase energy and cardiac output

TURN BACK YOUR BODY'S BIOLOGICAL TIME CLOCK 10-20 YEARS IN 6 MONTHS OF USAGE!!!

I definitely feel better overall and certainly have more energy.
To say the least I am very impressed and pleased with GH1.
My "biological" age is now that of a 40 year old!"
-Dr. A. Zuckerman M.D., age 60, NY

GH1 is the highest concentration of orally administered GH1 available on the market today. Injections of GH taken in international units, are usually prescribed to be taken as a shot, two times per day. The individual would be taking between 2 and 4 units per day. GH1 has over 2000ng per dosage and was created to imitate the body's natural secretion of GH.

WHAT IS GROWTH HORMONE (GH)?
Growth hormone is a naturally occurring substance in the human body, which is secreted by the pituitary, the master gland of the body, located in the endocrine system. GH is a microscopic protein substance that is chemically similar to insulin, which is secreted in short pulses during the first few hours of sleep and after exercise. GH is one of the most abundant hormones secreted, influencing growth of cells, bones, muscles and organs throughout the body. Production of GH peaks at adolescence.

Every three years approximately 90% of the cells in the human body are newly made. The body is composed of more than 100 trillion cells that are continuously dying and regenerating. Overall intelligence and the ability to learn and memorize all depend on adequate growth hormone.

When growth hormone falls below normal levels, supplementation offers the all-natural potential for great benefit. Growth hormone is an amazing substance, which is safe and effective with no known side effects, if taken in the proper dosage amounts.

THE ETERNAL FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?

Our bodies naturally produce GH in abundance when we are young, and its production gradually slows over time. The amount of GH after the age of 21 falls about 14% per decade, so that its production is reduced in half by age 60.

Unfortunately, due to the high costs previously associated with GH, only the medical profession and the wealthy have been privy to its benefits.

HOWEVER, A NEW TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPED BY ANTI-AGING INC., NOW MAKES GH AN EFFECTIVE, AFFORDABLE AND CONVENIENT ALTERNATIVE

"After 2 weeks on Anti-Aging Formula GH1, I noticed a higher
level of energy, increased sexual energy and my memory and vision
were enhanced. My blood pressure is down to 126/84 after workout-and
it seems every other day I have to 'rev-up' the amps on the treadmill
at the gym. I've noticed a tightening of the skin under my chin and
a change in my lungs with much easier breathing. After 4 months,
I only need 5 hours sleep instead of 7. One morning, I had to do an extra
karate workout just to expend all the extra energy!" "After 6 months on GH1, my blood sugar levels went from 130 down to 65! Also, my stamina has increased, as well as my energy and sex drive--this product is GREAT!"
-Dr. Richard Boyd, 78 years old, Harvard Clinical Psychologist, CA

AFTER NUMEROUS CLINICAL STUDIES, THE FOLLOWING WAS DETERMINED AFTER 6 OR MORE MONTHS OF GH THERAPY:
* Improved memory
* Regenerating of the brain, heart, liver, pancreas, spleen, kidneys and other organs
* Increased sexual drive and performance
* Increased fertility
* Enhanced immune system
* Quicker wound and fracture healing
* New hair growth and color reparation
* Sharper vision
* Improved exercise performance and tolerance
* Increased muscle mass without exercise
* Reduction of cellulite and fat
* Increased stamina and vitality
* Reduction in high blood pressure
* Improvement in sleep
* Anti-aging
* Wrinkle reduction and smoothing
* Decrease in LDL (bad) cholesterol
* Increase in HDL (good) cholesterol
* Strengthening of bones

IS GH SAFE?
GH has been successfully used in the medical community for over thirty years and has been studies for over 60 years. Edmond Klein, M.D. and L. Cas Terry Ph.D., tested over 800 individuals and reported in their 1995 study that GH has substantial benefits and no side effects.

For a limited time only, you can purchase a 3 MONTH SUPPLY for only $48.95!
For information on ordering please see the order form at the bottom of the email.

********************************
ATTRAXX

S e x u a l l y Attract Women Instantly with nature's secret weapon... Pheromones!!

Invisible and undetectable, when unknowingly inhaled by any woman,
Attraxx Pheromone Concentrate for men unblocks all restraints and releases her raw animal sex drive!

This amazing product is sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle. Our price is less... MUCH LESS! This is the strongest concentration of HUMAN Pheromones, allowed by law, in an essential oil base. It smells great!

Other men will envy your power and success! Wear it just as you would any cologne and women will be instantly attracted to you. Human Pheromones have been proven to induce sexual desire in women - ALL WOMEN - even the stubborn one's who were unreceptive to you before!
This astonishing fragrance attracts women like magic!

However,
It's not magic - it's science! Nature's secret attractant!

Have you ever noticed how some men are able to attract any woman they want with hardly any effort? This phenomenon used to be known as 'Animal-Magnetism'. Many scientists now believe that this attraction is due to Pheromones - subtle body odors that are not consciously detected, but trigger a subconscious sexual response in the opposite sex.

No other chemical or compound - natural or synthetic - produces even a tenth of the excitement in women as Attraxx Pheromone Concentrate.

The announcement of this scientific breakthrough set off a media firestorm. In the last few years, the remarkable aphrodisiac qualities of
Attraxx Pheromones have been featured in every major publication, newspaper, national magazine, and television magazine from 20/ 20, Hard Copy, and Dateline NBC, to the N.Y. times, and the American Journal of Modern Medicine.

Many independent research institutes have conducted studies on the benefits of Attraxx (You may have heard about the most recent study on CNN.) Researchers at the University of Kentucky found that women exposed to pictures of men that had been sprayed with Attraxx found the men far more sexually attractive than the photos of men that had not been treated.

In one study, Attraxx was put through an eight-week double blind placebo controlled scientific study. The results were incredible! Single men who were using Attraxx, reported suddenly being approached by women in public, women making eye contact, initiating conversations, etc. Not surprisingly, they were found to have sex far more often than the men who were not using Attraxx.

Sold in stores for $99.95 a bottle (and WELL worth that!) we can offer it to you directly for only $29.95!!

For information on ordering please see the order form at the bottom of the email.

****************************

Snore Eliminator

Snoring problems? Let Snore Eliminator's all natural ingredients help you sleep!
Is
snoring keeping you up all night? No more sleepless nights with Snore Eliminator!!

Let your family sleep again by using the Snore Eliminator!

People who snore have a higher risk of developing heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes!!

What Causes Snoring?

Over-relaxed throat and tongue muscles due to poor throat muscle
Excessive fat on the throat
Accumulation of secretion in the back of the throat and
Throat swelling from allergies and food

Snoring decreases sexual performance by half, due to lack of oxygen to the brain, which decreases sexual responsiveness.

How the Snore Eliminator works!
Snore Eliminator offers a unique break through with its all-natural enzymes, which metabolize the secretions, allowing the body to absorb them into the back of the throat. The herbs reduce tissue swelling. The result is to open the airway and smooth the airflow. This in turn eliminates the snoring for hours at a time. It also reduces the noise made by breathing through the mouth while sleeping. By simply spraying the back of the throat, tongue and uvula with our special formula, manufactured using our patented break through process, the soft tissue is coated. This allows the throat a chance to relax thus a reduced amount of snoring. In most cases snoring is eliminated.

TESTIMONIALS

Steve writes...

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for your wonderful product and tell you how much my wife, Tracy, and I appreciate the quiet nights we have enjoyed since discovering it. It's very rare when a product actually delivers what it promises but Snore Eliminator truly does. We have tried most of the other advertised remedies without any satisfaction and I am very pleased to be able to write and say that this product is as close as you can get to an absolute "Miracle".

Snore Eliminator is $24.49 plus $3.95 shipping and handling for a total of $28.44 per bottle. Order TWO bottles for $24.49 and we do not charge you any shipping and handling. This means you will receive an 8 to 12 week supply of Snore Eliminator for only $48.98, including shipping and handling. This is a 17% savings.

TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
Fax to 1-775-252-4949. If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-775-243-9537.

Or Mail Order Form to:
Internet Information Services
PO Box 1541
Billings, MT 59103-0084

All orders will be filled within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
Please allow 7 days for delivery.

All products offered come with our ONE-MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! If you are not completely satisfied, just return the un-used portion for a complete refund of the purchase price.
----
CREDIT CARD ORDER FORM

Name on Card:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

Your email address:

PLEASE CIRCLE WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER
YOU MAY CIRCLE MORE THAN ONE

**Shipping is included in the US!
(Please add $11 for shipping OUTSIDE the US)

1 Month Anti-Aging GH1 for $28.95

3 Month Anti-Aging GH1 for $48.95
That is a savings of $37.90 off our regular price.
--

1 Month "Attraxx" Pheromone concentrate for $29.95

3 Month "Attraxx" Pheromone concentrate for $48.95
That is a savings of $40.90 off our regular price.

--

1 Month Snore Eliminator for $28.44

2 Month Snore Eliminator for $48.98
That is a savings of $7.90 off our regular price.
--

Limited Time Special:

"The Sampler"(circle here to order)
This includes a 1 month supply of ALL THREE PRODUCTS for a 10% DISCOUNT.
That's right only $78.60 to try ALL THREE.

"Honeymoon Package" (circle here to order)
This includes a 3 month supply of ALL THREE PRODUCTS for a 20% DISCOUNT.
That's right only $115.51 for a 3 MONTH SUPPLY OF ALL THREE PRODUCTS.

--

Card Number (Visa, MC, Amex):

Date Card Expires:

Please tell us your Phone Number:

Please tell us your Fax Number:

-----
TO ORDER BY CHECK OR MONEY ORDER:

Please Make Your Check Payable To:
Internet Information Services

Your Name:

Address:

City/State/ZIP:

E-mail Address:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS,

Internet Information Services
PO Box 1541
Billings, MT 59103-0084

Fax to 1-775-252-4949. If this line is busy, please try faxing to 1-775-243-9537.

*The above results are based on individual experiences and may or may not be the same as you will realize using these products.

If you wish to be excluded , please email us at: aries27@mail2rap.com Or you can write us at: Datacenter, POB 1 2 0 0, O r a n g e s t a d, A r u b a.

s19;

Let your family sleep again by using the Snore Eliminator!