RE: AuthzIDs or DNs, but not both

See embedded comments.

[do you mean RDN authzid=kdz? That is, are you suggesting that all users
 which are being mapped from uauthzid to a DN has to reside in
 "authzid=kdz, dc=foobar, dc=com"?  If so, I don't see the benefit of
mapping to this
 form of DN over any other DN. Why couldn't I map to, for instance, to an
Active Directory
 form of DN - "cn=kdz, cn=users, dc=foobar, dc=com"? ]