Updating our milestones

Our milestones need to be renegotiated.  In has been proposed
that our current uncompleted milestones be replaced with:

        Aug 03 Deliver revised LDAP "core" TS to the IESG for
              consideration as a Proposed Standard
        Aug 03 Deliver revised BCP 64 I-D to IESG for
              consideration to the IESG as a BCP
        Oct 03 Submit Interoperability Report I-D
        Apr 04 Deliver Interoperability Report to IESG with
              recommendation that revised LDAP "core" TS be
              promoted to Draft Standard.

The chairs plan to make a decision in the next few weeks
on this proposal and solicits your comments on it.
Please send any comments to this list (or, if
necessary, directly to the chairs) by 30 June 2003.

Kurt, LDAPBIS co-chair