openldap groups and roles

We are using OpenLDAP at present. But we are anticipating a huge growth in number of  users.
We are intented to support 300,000 users. Is that possible with openLDAP?Has any body tried it?

Also can i define various roles inside openldap?Can I also define groups inside openldap?

Jignesh Patel
Chief Architect

     iCare.com LLC

Las Olas City Centre, Suite 2250
     401 East Las Olas Boulevard
     Fort Lauderdale, Florida  33301

     O: 954-616-5604
     F: 954-616-5609
     jignesh@icare.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and then delete it. Thank you.