Re: ACL syntax with wildcards

On 26/2/2012 2:18 ÏÎ, Howard Chu wrote:

How: RTFM.
http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/access-control.html#Access%20Control%20Common%20Examples

I appreciate any suggestions.

I do (RTFM) - sometimes a bit hastily, I admit. We have to administer a large number of diverse systems and time does not always allow to read all docs of each exhaustively, I am afraid. Experienced members' directions can give us a starting point when we get stuck.

In this case, I spent quite some time with it. It seems to me that it would require to use regex *in a filter* and then group.expand based on the results. But is this possible? Any alternatives?

Thanks,
Nick