Re: *SPAM* Schema definitions: from Sun DS to OpenLDAP

2011/6/7 Silvio Verrecchia <silvio.verrecchia@infocamere.it>
thank for your reply Ian !

Regarding standard format... yes, I presume...
I've the standard 99user.ldif file under Sun DS schema dir and it's containing hundreds of personalized attrs and objclasses as defined through the Admin Console.

congratulations to you for writing the translation routine !

silvano

Hi,

Maybe it could help. I try to make something to do that since many months.
For the moment, this is a Java tool, the GUI is in french only, but the main functionnalities (which should be usefull) are available in command lines.

See here: https://www.aepik.net/forge/projects/casl/files

Regards,

Thomas.