Re: *SPAM* Schema definitions: from Sun DS to OpenLDAP

thank for your reply Ian !

Regarding standard format... yes, I presume...
I've the standard 99user.ldif file under Sun DS schema dir and it's containing hundreds of personalized attrs and objclasses as defined through the Admin Console.

congratulations to you for writing the translation routine !

silvano