Re: slapd goes down

One more thing you can do is to start the slapd in debug mode and check
for the errors which are coming. This is not such good idea for starting
the ldap in production but is definitely useful for resolving the
issues.

To start in the debug mode with full information. Locate the slapd and
start with the command "slapd -d -1".

--Priyesh

--
Best Regards,