From: Howard Chu <hyc@symas.com>
To: Chris Jacobs
Cc: 'arwin@infopact.nl' <arwin@infopact.nl>; 'openldap-technical@openldap.org' <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Fri May 07 01:06:15 2010
Subject: Re: bdb_index_read: failed

Chris Jacobs wrote:
> This was all assuming that this was an established service - and if you've
> simply taken over an admin role, this could have been going on for a while
> and the final 'culprit' may simply be missing indexes.

There is no missing index. The index is working correctly, it was simply asked
to find a value that does not exist. There's nothing abnormal about that,
there's nothing to fix. This whole thread is much ado about nothing.
--
   -- Howard Chu

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.