Re: WARNING: No dynamic config support for MODULE

<quote who="Manon Goo">
> Hi,
>
> I am using the slapd 2.3.30 debian package.
> I would like to have the schma and acl configuration
> dynamic so I am able to replicate it. but on the other hand
> I would like to use som overlays witch do not support
> the dynamic configuration.
>
> Is there any possibilty to keep schenas and acls in the
> dynamic configuration. And keeping the overlay and database configuration
> in an old style include file ?

Not really, but as long as you convert your slapd.conf to a slapd.d, IIRC,
you can then make changes to to your ACLS and schemas (only add new
schemas in 2.3 iirc), but not to your database. Any changes to overlays
and databases and you need to re-generate to a fresh slapd.d.new/, export
it and then compare to your current one. Then re-import a new one.

I think that should do it.

I'll need to have a quick test and get back to you, as I want to confirm
if the overlays will still run via back-config, but just not accept
changes.

Gavin.