Re: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute error

At 12:57 PM 1/4/2007, Todd R Davis wrote:
>I am setting up a new samba/openldap server. SLES 10 OS.  I am trying to
>populate the database and receive an error.
>
>using command:
>
>ldapadd -x -h localhost -D "cn=Manager,dc=hrhtest2,dc=org" -f test3.ldif -W
>

>get error:
>
>adding new entry "cn=Domain Admins,ou=Groups,dc=hrhtest2,dc=org"
>ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
>        additional info: no structuralObjectClass operational attribute

This error is discussed in the FAQ at:
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=1385

Note that if you are using an older version of slapd(8),
this message is indicative of the problem discussed here:
  http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=883

-- Kurt