[ldapadd] Database creation error

Hi everyone,

It's the first time i use a ldap software, this should be a tricky error, but i can't manage to solve it.

I'm getting errors when i try to create the database. Here is the verbose output :

ldapadd -x -W -h localhost -P2 -f /etc/openldap/openca.ldif -v
ldap_init( localhost, 0 )
Enter LDAP Password:
add objectclass:
        top
        organization
add o:
        esiea
add postaladdress:
        9 rue Vesale, Paris
add postalcode:
        75005
add telephonenumber:
        +33 1 55 43 23 23
adding new entry "cn=atelier35,ou=iti,o=esiea,c=fr"
ldap_add: Operations error

ldif_record() = 1
zsh: exit 1 ldapadd -x -W -h localhost -P2 -f /etc/openldap/openca.ldif -v

There is no logs or other debug that gives me a real information about what's going wrong.

My slapd.conf seems good...

Any ideas ?

--
Alexandre Ahmim-Richard