Re: Openldap and multiples DNS updates (multimaster)

Hi Stefan,

I not planned it yet, but probably I'll create only some users, because the majority of the updates will be done by DHCP servers, which will make it using DDNS x DHCP interface (I believe that it's possible). These users will be used to, for example, add some fixed registry (as a new server)...

Regards,

Fabiano Felix